HARC is pleased to offer bespoke training courses on all aspects of Welfare Benefits.
We are currently offering remote training in the following topics:
- Introduction to Benefits
- Help with health costs and where to access advice locally
- Employment Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- How Benefits change when education finishes
- How benefits change when you reach pension age
For news of our upcoming training schedule click here
We aim to offer flexibility by offering lunchtime as well as morning or afternoon sessions and, subject to availability, can also consider training outside of traditional working hours.
For group bookings our courses are competitively priced by session rather than per person.
Free training is sometimes available subject to funding.
Courses are available to paid staff, volunteers and services users.
Courses can be tailored to the needs of a particular group which enables attendees to acquire a range of information and skills which will lead to genuine improvements for their clients.
For more information contact our Benefits trainer, Teresa Andrews.